Highlights from the Kent Hovind and Jo Hovind v USA-IRS Facebook page:
- Peter Reilly has another post about Kent on Forbes.com: A Free Kent Hovind Might Have Backing For A Bigger Better Dinosaur Theme Park.
- The prosecutor in the Hansen-Hovind case filed a motion for a third extension. Kent Hovind’s attorney filed a response in opposition, because Kent needs to get his teeth fixed, which can’t happen in the Santa Rosa County Jail, plus he’s supposed to get out on house arrest soon! The lawyer for his co-defendant, Paul John Hansen, filed a response saying his client would prefer to move forward but it’s no big deal if he has to wait another month.
- A new website, FreeKentHovind dot com has been announced.
- Kent Hovind agrees with the administrators of the Kent Hovind and Jo Hovind v USA-IRS page that the current iteration of 2Peter3 dot com is poorly designed, from the printouts Rudy Davis mailed Kent.
- Robert Baty exchanged posts with a preacher named Charles Pledge who supports Kent Hovind.
More Hovind Videos
From January 26
In a short call, Rudy asks Kent if Jepthah murdered his daughter:
Here’s the longer call (15 minutes) between Rudy and Kent:
Rudy goes off on Peter Reilly for the latter’s political correctness regarding the word “retarded:”
This call is six minutes and towards the end he says something interesting about anti-Hovind skeptics but the call abruptly ends.
Rudy and Kent talk a LOT today on a whole variety of subjects:
Nineteen minutes, 31 seconds:
10 minutes, 55 seconds:
One minute, 32 seconds:
Another 1 minute, 32 seconds
A woman named Alyssa Ann goes on about Kent’s situation for 24 minutes, 15 seconds.